Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday, November 6th, 2008


Time Event
7:02a
SO TIRED
I can barely open my eyes this morning. Late night skating is NOT my thing (on the other hand, early mornings, I can do that).

Synchro was fine last night, and I was only falling asleep during the first 10 minutes of on ice, then I kind of woke up and skated pretty well. I missed the waltz jump, bracket step in the circle footwork twice, though, and I normally hit that. The biggest issue is my spins were very wobbly, and I was getting really dizzy, so I was coming out of it a bit stunned, and then I wouldn't catch the pinwheel in time.

I pulled my shoulder, and it really really hurts this morning. I think I know when I did it too... ouch.

Still terrified of the spiral/lunge pass through. If I could spiral on my other leg I'd be fine, but right now if I even get my leg off the ice it's barely at my knee...

Is it March yet? I hate hockey. yawn...

No comments: