Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sunday, August 3rd, 2008

Sunday, August 3rd, 2008

Time Event
7:35p
It's a small world!
So my parents called me today. They were at dinner last night with a friend of theirs. Apparently in conversation it came up that she is a skater, so my parents shared with their friend that their daughter was also a skater. As they were talking my parents friend had a realization and said "Wait, I know you're daughter. She's Skittles, I read her blog."

What a small skating world!

So to my parent's friend (whose name I won't post, since you stay anonymous)- hello! I love hearing people actually read this stuff! If you do decide to come out of hiding, are you on skatingforums? What's your name there? (Actually, I think I've figured this out already, but I'll not admit to my stalking and let you reveal yourself!) And good luck with your move!

No comments: