Thursday, July 21, 2011

Saturday, October 4th, 2008


Time Event
10:59a
Camel spin
This is my camel spin- it's VERY new. My main focus is to BEND in the entrance. The video shows me I need to lower my upper body more.

[sorry blogger folks, it didn't transfer, but you can find it on youtube]

This is from the little cheapo camera I got for passing my test. The quality isn't fantastic, but I think it's a better option then bringing my good camera to the rink, so this is probably what my videos are going to look like from now on. They won't be sideways after this one though- I had the camera oriented wrong on the rink boards.. oops



I had an okay practice today. The ice was nice, and I skated mostly well. I didn't jump well- I could barely leave the ice, it was very frustrating. Also, since I don't have a test coming up, I don't have a very structured practice and I spend a good amount of time wondering what to do next.

No comments: