Thursday, July 21, 2011

November 23, 2008

So close...
I am ALMOST done with the synchro dresses. I have 7 of them here and Courtenay has 3. Of the ones I have here the following needs to be done: 7 need 2 hooks and eyes each on the collar but Courtenay gets to do that, and 2 need hooks and eyes on the back lining- and I'll do that tomorrow. Then I am done with these!

I'll trade Courtenay for the three and I think they will all need collars placed, and probably sleeves. 2 need leg and back elastic. And all 3 need hooks and eyes.

I don't know what the progress on the belts is.

All of the dresses need elastic on the sleeve for the finger (maybe I'll give that to Courtenay tomorrow?) and possibly sequins (also to Courtenay!) It's all hand sewing though.

We have dress rehearsal the Wednesday after Thanksgiving, and then Christmas show is December 13th. At the dress rehearsal we'll pin the skirts down, and then after it we'll need to tack the skirts down to the panty.


I just want to be done with these dresses! Especially since I have Christmas presents to sew!



Synchro Dress Front Synchro Dress Front
7 of 10 dresses- done except for hooks and eyes on the collar and belts.
Synchro Dress Back Synchro Dress Back
The back of the synchro dresses- we lined the hole so that those who need to can wear bras!

No comments: