Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday, August 28th, 2008


Time Event
7:42p
In the mail...
My test form is in the mail. Hopefully my moves will be ready by September 27th. My coach told me today that I should be able to pass, and that 2 months ago when we started lessons her first thought was "by September, no way". Of course she didnt tell me this at the time.

Had a great lesson today, though nothing real specific. Just worked moves. 3 turns worked great. Mohawks worked well (why can't I do them in synchro!!!!). The ice was pretty crowded with the EIFSC kids because Cedar Rapids doesn't have ice tonight because of hockey tryouts. Even still, with the dodging I felt like it was a good lesson. I only once felt like I kind of got in someones way, and apologized as I moved past. There were a few public skaters there too, but by 6:00 most of them had cleared out and it was mostly mid-level (juvenile-ish) and lessons of varying levels.

I'll post about last night's synchro later :) Kevin has to draft fantasy football.

No comments: