Thursday, July 21, 2011

Saturday, November 15th, 2008


Time Event
9:08a
No skating today :(
Got sick again last night and barely slept, so my 7:00 session did not happen. Honestly I still don't feel well, so I'm glad I didn't try to skate, it wouldn't have been worth it.

I'm trying to convince Kevin to go to a public session with me tomorrow.
2:31p
I don't want to sew. So I'm making candy instead.

So why is this in the skating blog- well I don't want to sew synchro costumes :)
I have 3 more that need a lot done, 1 that needs a collar, and 4 that need finishing touches. All need leg elastic.

I want these done by Thanksgiving though, so that I can sew Christmas presents, so I guess I should get to work. But candy is really pretty chocolate roses. I got red candy melts and am putting them into a mold and then filling the rest with yummy milk chocolate.

No comments: