Saturday, June 18, 2011

July 25, 2007

3:52p
New Skating Dress Came today!
I ordered a new skating dress to do my tests in off of ebay. I was a little worried- cause it's always so hard to tell. Anyhow I wanted a dark color (cause i'm not skinny!) and long sleeves (cause rinks are cold, and it's a test), and I found this dress:
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/skatebuys_1956_12577350
and of course it's "out of stock"- which turns out to mean "discontinued by manufactoror". The dress retailed for about $60 (which is cheap for a skate dress).

I found it in green (actually the seller had tons of colors. I had to resist buying fushia- as it's not a slimming color, even if it is my favorite) and WITH shipping it was only $30. Thirty bucks for a skating dress is an awesome deal. Especially since it's new with tags and scrunchie!

It came today and the medium was the right size choice. The small probably would have worked, but this looks nice. The skirt is a great length in the back, it goes further than just barely covering my bum! I look a bit chubby in it, but I'm not sure that's the dress's fault!

YAY new skating dress!

No comments: