Saturday, June 18, 2011

August 10, 2007

5:35p
crap- now I'm scared
Just got the schedule for next Sunday's test session. I test at 2:03 and there is another test scheduled at the same time- so I assume we are doing the half of the ice thing. This really worries me because it's a man, and I'm worried my power is going to look like it sucks in comparision (especially for things like stroking where you have to go around the rink), when really I think i'm okay for a pre-bronze skater.

And even more so after hearing about a MITF test a coach at our rink took where she almost lapped the other skater on the ice (who did not end up passing).

So I'm now scared because having a time makes it real. And cause someone else will be doing the same thing at the same time, which makes it easy to compare to another skater rather than an abstract standard.

OMG- why am I doing this?

No comments: