Saturday, June 18, 2011

August 14, 2007

9:10p
Lesson tonight was alright. I'm kind of worried about the test now because there is no way I can make it all the way around the hockey circle in 8 steps for backwards crossovers (4 crosses!) I need 12 steps (6 crosses)- will they fail me for that? Otherwise everything is fine except my inside 3-turn on the last move which is just okay.

Tested Freestyle 3- and need to improve my backspin- but otherwise got it. It doesn't matter as my group is just "high" freestyle.

My private lesson was all just working on my moves. Which I already told about. The ice was HORRIBLE. If I can do the edges on that ice, I should be good anywhere. Except those crossovers, I'm not worried.

Starting in 2 weeks I'll help with LTS and have my lesson Tuesday, synchro (yay!) Wednesday, and then Saturday I'll do Power Group Class, High Freestyle Group class and then help with LTS. It's gonna be a lot of skating, but if I don't break down these boots, I'll never get new ones :)

The dress I got for the test looks nice on the ice- the sleeves are a bit too long. I had to buy stirrup tights because Burton said no footless tights unless they are tucked into the boots, and mine are too short to do that without rising up- I like to keep them over the second hook to keep my laces in but he said no. OTB or in the boot. The OTB tights (I wore tonight) made my feet look funny AND I managed to cut a small hole in them, so they won't work. I'll practice in the stirrups tomorrow to make sure they don't bother my feet. I want my footless tights :(

Login, I have a friends locked entry from tonight too.

No comments: