Saturday, June 18, 2011

August 27, 2007

4:53p
Fall Schedule
This is going to be a busy skating fall!
I had planned on taking a lesson Tuesday, Synchro Wednesday and group lessons Saturday- but Sue just called and that's not what's going to happen- so now I am trying to get in touch with Burton to change my lesson slot, I doubt he's going to be too pleased, as I know he likes having his schedule set.

So on Tuesday I am helping with Basic 1, co-teaching Snowplow Sam (Sue said the instructor has never done SS before- so she knows I've done the level a few times and "am so great with the kids") and then will be taking a Freestyle class (apparently with Andy Seitz, who is a really good skater). Sue asked me to move to Tuesday freestyle because Saturday has 12 freestyle kids and Tuesday has 1 adult and 1 kid- so I'd much rather be 1)with the adult and 2) in the class 1/6 of the size. BUT as of right now my lesson is scheduled for Tuesday about 15 minutes after the group lesson- it's really not the most beneficial to have both lessons on the same day- so I am hoping it move it to saturday or wednesday. There is 1 hour of practice ice after lessons, so I'll skate that too

Wednesday I might have a lesson on (scary and expensive) freestyle ice, and I will hopefully have synchro after that. This week is the "come try out synchro"- so if they aren't mean and scary I'm definetly doing that.

Saturday is power class, which is taught by my primary coach- which is definetly a plus. That's at 9:15, I might also come back at about noon to practice, but usually not.

Sunday there is the possibility of practice ice at noon.

YAY! lots of skating time! Here's hoping the tuesday private can be moved.

No comments: