Saturday, April 23, 2011

September 24, 2006

1:32p short ice skating
I am so busy today, like last weekend, so I barely had time to skate. I probably wouldn't have gone at all, but Kevin needed the computer. I skated for about 30 minutes.

My two foot spins are getting really good. My "backspin" happened, and my "scratch spin" didn't at all. The one footed spins are not good, when they do happen.

PRacticed all kinds of 3 turns, which ranged from good to eh, worked on backward and forward crossovers. Worked on backward and forward edges. The LFO edge is completely gone- I need to get the skates sharpened, but they won't be ready by tuesday so I will have to have another lesson without an edge.

Bunny hops are good on the right side and tenative on the left side.
If the standard isn't too high I think my lunge is passable.

Gotta get back to work

No comments: