Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 29, 2006

(I took these pictures down, the post is less exciting without them...)

Why won't the lj cut work? I even copied it from the FAQ to make sure I had the right one. BTW- if you click on the picture it takes you to scrapbook, and if you click on it there you can see the detailed shot.


dress number 3

dress number 4
This dress actually has a lot of rhinestones on it- a competition dress. I don't compete yet, but I might as well get it now

dress number 2

dress number 1
I need someone who can give me an honest opinion to tell me which of these dresses look okay on me. They all fit- but I really can't judge which ones I look bad in. So be honest and tell me which you think I should keep
Thanks :)

BTW- someone want to tell me how I can post multiple pictures at a time through scrapbook. They changed it and I had to do these one at a time and copy and paste.

No comments: