Saturday, April 23, 2011

October 3, 2006

7:00p Oops, that goes in the skating, not personal journal.
Another lesson today. It was fine.

I need to decide if I want to sign up for group lessons. They are $90 for 8 30 minute lessons (and 8 public session admissions- but my schedule is such that I usually only get 30 minutes practice on Sunday). I find the lessons with kids to be much less productive than with adults, so I don't know how much it is worth it.

I think it might be my only choice, because I don't think I can afford privates right now, and they wouldn't be cost effective based on what I'm working on.

I have to get my blades sharpened this week, or my LFO edge won't pass. Problem is, I'll have to test on haven't been skated on yet blades. Luckily there are no stops on the test, but that still makes me worry a bit about the 3 turns and such.

No comments: