Monday, January 30, 2012

November 2010

-
-
2010-11-03 07:44:00
No updates...
Someone mentioned to me it's been awhile since I've updated...oops. Anyhow- this update is to mention that I likely won't update at all during November. I've hurt my knee again (no idea how- but due to the pain of a grand plie... I have a guess) and am doing PT. I had to decide between paying tuition and hopefully being back after missing just a few classes (I already sat out 3 last week...) and hoping I could find time to make them all up, or just not paying November tuition, and returning in December. So I'm not dancing in November. I am so pissed off about this. I cannot believe my knees are acting up again- or once again I find exercise I really like and then I can't do it (step aerobics, skating, yoga, and now ballet- again)
public

No comments: