Thursday, April 19, 2012

Does my coach read my blog?

Someone left a comment, and while I could reply to them on skating forums, I thought I would write it here.

I don't know if he does or not, but I know he knows about it.  I have it linked on facebook, so almost everyone at the rink COULD find it if they wanted, and it was confirmed a few of the coaches read it after one asked me to clarify who was the "yeller" "stomper" and "eye roller" one post I complained about the kids.

For this reason, I try really hard to not complain about people at the rink, if I wouldn't say it straight to them.

That said, except the one occasion, no one has ever broken the invisible barrier of the internet, and talked to me about my blog.


Also- I just got back from a cruise, and man the land shakes a lot.  Thank goodness that test fell through. I'm not sure I can stand up on ice skates at this point!

1 comment:

Babbette Duboise said...

I share your issue.
One of my coaches reads my blog--the other not. Since my blog is for humor, I tighten dialog to better time the jokes, but nothing is made up. I really work at not causing them professional embarrassment.