Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Resolution update

So this year I made resolutions to attend 75 classes and go to the gym
150 times. Here's a question- when I said it, I kind of meant gym
classes, but didn't specify that: so can I count ballet classes?

Right now, I am at 68 classes left and 138 gym visits left. I'm
slightly behind where I wanted to be at the end of January, but not
too behind. If I count ballet classes, I am right where I need to be
for classes. You know what, I think I will count ballet classes. I
mean, they are a fitness type class.


Last night I went to a new class at the gym: Kick Butt Step. OMG- it
is well named. This was a HARD class. There are 3 high intensity
intervals that even doing the 'low' option are just killer. And even
the step is designed to be rather killer- I took the low option for
everything and today, my knees are hurting! (Though oddly, the one
that has really been hurting feels ever so slightly less twisted
inward, so maybe I'm actually fixing it...) This class is earlier in
the day than the Sh'Bam class I take on Wed, so it can be hard to get
to, but I definetly plan to attend again! (The ballet class is at the
same time as the BodyJam class I like, so that is off the schedule
now.)

As for skating: after nationals, I missed it a bit, but really, I'm
still happy with my decision.

No comments: