Thursday, February 7, 2013

I need a new blog title...

Skittles Exercises and Dances doesn't seem to work... I'm also
wondering if I should start a seperate ballet blog so that maybe I can
attract a few ballet followers?

Anyhow, last night I took a Sh'Bam class and I think my knee untwisted
itself! It still hurts when I sit cross legged (I hate being short-
the stupid foot rest is ackward and I have to sit cross legged because
my legs don't comfortably touch the floor) but for the most part, pain
free. Woo!

The class is a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it if you go to a
gym with Les Mills classes- if they don't offer it, ask for it! I
love the high energy dancing, and this new choreography (they rotate
it every few months) doesn't have as much ackward booty shaking. We
have a guy in the class now and he was rocking out to Paradise by the
Dashboard lights- I kept catching him singing along!

No comments: